HP Envy 7864 printer setup is the essential step to enjoy hp HP ENVY Photo 7864 printer functions effectively. The setup requires high degree of accuracy to get the quality printouts & amazing copies.
|HP ENVY Photo 7864 All-in-One Printer|
HP ENVY Photo 7864 Unboxing the Printer
- Make use of the following stepwise instructions for the effortless unpacking of the HP ENVY Photo 7864 printer from the box. This is the most vital step to start with.
- You have place the printer box on the smooth & flat surface to unveil it.
- Peel off the wrappers & protecting tapes from the box.
- Open the box carefully & hold the printer with both hands & lift it up & take it out from the box.
- Place the ENVY Photo 7864 printer near the computer to make things easier.
- The next step is establishing the power connection
#Connect the printer to HP Envy 7864 power source
- You need to connect your ENVY Photo 7864 printer to the power source for proper functioning. Achieve a safe power connection using the below steps.
- Connect one end of the power cable to the backside of the computer & the other send to the computer.
- For successful connection, you should connect the cable to the correct ports.
- Check whether the power connection is complete & free from disturbances.
- Make the preferences for your printer.
- The successive step is install the printer driver.
#Steps to install the HP ENVY Photo 7864 Printer Software
- Below instructions will help you with the successful installation of printer driver & software. For that, your computer should have a proper internet connection.
- On your computer, open the preferred search engine.
- Go the HP support site, enter the printer model & click on enter.
- The above step will redirect you to the page with list of available drivers.
- Pick out the necessary drivers from the list that suit your HP envy 7864 printer.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen & complete the installation process.
#Load papers into the tray
- Once you have completed the above mentioned steps, the next step is loading the paper.
- Unveil the output tray & pull out the output tray.
- Make sure that the input tray is free from protective films & tapes.
- Insert the paper stack inside the paper tray & close it gently.
- Pull out the extender once you have loaded the paper.
HP ENVY Photo 7864 Driver and Software DownloadOperating Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14
Download | HP ENVY Photo 7800 Full Feature Software and Drivers (32,64-bit)
Download | HP ENVY Photo 7864 Printer series Basic Driver (32-bit)
Download | HP ENVY Photo 7864 Printer series Basic Driver (64-bit)
Download | HP Easy Start (Mac)
HP ENVY Photo 7864 All-in-One Printer User Guides DownloadDownload | User Guide (2.95MB)
Download | Setup Poster (0.46MB)
Download | Getting Started Guide (1.31MB)